1. Can we start out by sharing this word problem that went with my Mr. Green's Gold and it's GLARING mistakes???
Guess how I noticed?
Yep, another teacher pointed it out to me- AFTER it has been up for a week- AND been posted on my blog- BLARG!
2. Best way to get them cleaning?
Take a picture of their mess and tell them you are going to post it on the class site for ALL of their parents to see.
The sweetie with the pink and brown butterfly bag was quick to point out that "your mom will recognize your bag on the computer and you're gonna get in trouble".
Pics never posted.
Floor is clean.
3. Had a presentation to prepare for a faculty meeting this week. Stayed up way to late (again)
Truman kept me company:)
Totally added to the acknowledgments!
4. One of my sweeties' awesome dad packed him a "Green" lunch today.
5. With all the crazy cuckooness this week- I am looking forward to checking my mailbox tomorrow and scooping up these little gems.
I ordered them from Etsy- Are they not the cutest? I think you should all go order them!!
When I go to "my guy" this week to get my nails filled, I am totally going to have him add a few of these decals and shellac over them!!!